Question about cab pack 20 preset-bundles

efx

Inspired
I just bought cab pack 20 and it sounds great but nowhere in the zip file can I find the preset-bundle that the description said would be part of the download. Lots of folders but I feel like it's simply missing it.

Any ideas if it has been taken out or if this is user-error on my side.

Thanks in advance :)

Last edited:
I just mistakenly bought that pack last night.. I put it in the cart like a week or two ago & then last night I decided to give cab pack 12 a go. I didn't notice & forgot 20 was in the cart!! Lol, duhh!
Good lord there's a lot of cabs in there!

I didn't notice, (obviously;)) what I believe you are referring to:

"This Cab Pack also includes twelve raw British sounding Preset-Cab Bundles that are great quick starting points for further tweaking them to your own needs. The amp and cab choices were specifically chosen because they fit each other and give you a pleasant and balanced guitar tone in a mix."

I just looked & didn't see it either, so either we are both missing/not understanding something or that's not in there.

I tried a few of the cabs out though & they're good as per usual with Mikko/ML.

I have to say Cab Pack 19 is my favorite so far, but I'm really looking forward to Mikko's Diesel Cab! Should be out REAL SOON, (*hint*hint*) ;)

Ok, interesting to note that I'm not the only one that this happened though. And thanks for the link nikk, but that link only provides a link to a single preset . Or am I to assume that they're simply not provided anymore? If that's the case I think description on the sales part of the site should be updated..

Thanks though for the response :)

Nice preset! I just discovered that amp the other day, Fantastic for nice light breakup stuff.
Careful with Cab Pack 20 though, it is by far the most sneaky pack of them all.. It'll sneak it's way into your shopping cart & then onto your AxeFX and then into your patches and the next thing ya know, it's 8 hours later & ya haven't even gotten past the first folder!
:)
Now where is the dag'gum Diesel Pack!??

-Bry

Hey guys! I just finished fine-tuning the old presets to be even better and now everything should be in UltraRes 2 format meaning that the presets work with all Fractal units really smoothly. I have to say... the Plexi 100 with any of the PR75 SM57 IR's sounds like British perfection. Dayum!

Anyways if you notice some weirdness in the Cab Packs at the moment it's because they're being converted to UltraRes 2 right now. We're working hard making all the Cab Packs usable and even better than they were before so everyone who purchased them can re-download them with their accounts and enjoy them even more.

I've also gone through Cab Pack 7 and created all new "based on Petrucci" presets for that pack ;) So everyone who has that pack or is interested in that pack... stay tuned.

Hey guys! I just finished fine-tuning the old presets to be even better and now everything should be in UltraRes 2 format meaning that the presets work with all Fractal units really smoothly. I have to say... the Plexi 100 with any of the PR75 SM57 IR's sounds like British perfection. Dayum!

Hi Mikko, how do I get the pleasure of your updates? Downloading again - I've bought mine ages ago. And talking about UltraRes 2 format. Should i convert them again in Cab Lab to get the UltraRes 2 format? ;)

Hi Mikko, how do I get the pleasure of your updates? Downloading again - I've bought mine ages ago. And talking about UltraRes 2 format. Should i convert them again in Cab Lab to get the UltraRes 2 format? ;)
They're most likely in UltraRes 2 format already since the presets have disappeared. The presets should re-appear next week. :)

Anyways if you notice some weirdness in the Cab Packs at the moment it's because they're being converted to UltraRes 2 right now. We're working hard making all the Cab Packs usable and even better than they were before so everyone who purchased them can re-download them with their accounts and enjoy them even more.

I've also gone through Cab Pack 7 and created all new "based on Petrucci" presets for that pack ;) So everyone who has that pack or is interested in that pack... stay tuned.

Sweet, can't wait?

Thanks Mikko and where do I find them when they re-appear? Can I download them again from the Fractal site?
Yes exactly. They will be downloadable from the FAS store with your account. :)

I have to admit I haven't spent a lot of time in the Brit world lately but I really enjoyed those IR's when I was fine-tuning the presets. Those PR55 and PR75 SM57 IR's took me on a Brit trip for 4 hours. :)

I just got the updated presets from fractal support but loading any of them just yields an empty preset. Has anyone else experienced this? Running latest FW and axe-edit.

I just got the updated presets from fractal support but loading any of them just yields an empty preset. Has anyone else experienced this? Running latest FW and axe-edit.
Just to be sure you're running an AX8 right?

Back
Top Bottom