Question: 4 amps in parallel, all on all the time... possible?

I'm about to pull the trigger on the FC12, but I don't think it will replace my pedalboard as my #1 go to. For fly dates tho the FC12 would be perfect. We'll see. I'll be happy if it does, but I like to tweak pedals as I go. ;)

Perform pages are up your alley then :)

to get the sound of both amps you need to put your stereo pedalboard in the loop after the amps - this is the same as when using the axe-fx effects for stereo effects
I like this idea. It seems a lot simpler and is currently feasible. What stereo pedals are you running in front of the Axe FX? @boyce89976, can you run your pedalboard, or at least your stereo FX, in a separate loop after the amp blocks?

Last edited:
to get the sound of both amps you need to put your stereo pedalboard in the loop after the amps - this is the same as when using the axe-fx effects for stereo effects
Actually, you don't. I'm using two inputs (1 & 2) and running my whole board in front of the two amps. I don't like the wet effects after the amp.

I like this idea. It seems a lot simpler and is currently feasible. What stereo pedals are you running in front of the Axe FX? @boyce89976, can you run your pedalboard, or at least your stereo FX, in a separate loop after the amp blocks?
I like the sound of the wet effects (stereo) in front of the amps, so after the amps isn't an option for me. My question tho... was in regards to using two different amps (both amps L and both amps R - ie. 4 amps in parallel) to compensate for the headroom differences in the two different amp styles.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom