AFIII Queensryche Jet City Woman Covid Cover

One of my all time favorite bands! This is awesome, per usual. Not same album, but IMO, NOTHING tops Operation: Mindcrime.

Man this was a fav of mine, but I guess 20 years :) We're getting old.
I always used to think I hear some Soldano on that song (I knew nothing about tone back then), yet I never checked this fact. Which amp did you actually use?

Pardon my ignorance, but what does Fractal Artist-in-Residence mean? I’ve been watching Mark Day AxeFX videos for maybe 8 YEARS or more - he’s one of the best preset creators (and guitarists) out there, YET when I finally pulled the trigger on my first Fractal product (the FM3), I only found one Mark Day preset in it? Honestly, it’s probably the best factory loaded preset in the FM3 (up there with the best of AB, LT, Rocco and Burgs), but only ONE??? Am I missing something? If he is an Artist-in-Residence with Fractal, shouldn’t there be more than one glorious Mark Day preset? He deserves his own Artist Preset Page on their site! Mark’s AX8 Mesa 2:100 video made me go out and purchase a Mesa 2:90 as my companion solution months BEFORE my FM3 even became available. I’ve since converted to Friedman ASC and ASM 12s, but that’s beside the point. Also, as awesome and on-point as this Queensryche preset is, I almost think his Scorpions tone is even better... Maybe I just like the Scorps a bit more than Queensryche?
Anyway...Fractal/Mark: how about giving us some more of that Mark Day Preset Magic for the FM3?🙏🤤🤘

Back
Top Bottom