Queensrÿche - I Don't Believe In Love FULL COVER w/vocals [VIDEO]

Fantastic. Always loved this album.

I saw Queensryche play in college at a small arena show during the Empire tour. Great show despite only 100 people being there. Suicidal Tendencies opened which I thought made for an odd lineup.

Hey guys!

Here’s our take on our favorite track off Operation Mindcrime by Queensrÿche, such an amazing album!

This started out as a quick mix test, Vale then heard the track and decided to lay the vocals on top!
I recorded all the guitars and bass with the AxeFx as usual, you’re hearing the same patch I shared in this thread http://forum.fractalaudio.com/threa...h-patch-til-the-livin’-end-solo-video.110651/ , without the pitch and delay blocks, just a tiny bit of reverb.
I also programmed drums and handled the overall mixing/mastering, check it out! :)

sounds just great like the bite on the guitars and super vocalist to nice

according to your screenshots, i tried to reproduce this patch on the axe II ... but the sound is not even close to yours in the video. i double checked every setting but my sound is still thin and shity !

Any suggestions ?

according to your screenshots, i tried to reproduce this patch on the axe II ... but the sound is not even close to yours in the video. i double checked every setting but my sound is still thin and shity !

Any suggestions ?

Something strange going on.
I have an XL and experienced the same thing. (Downloading the original preset)
When I tried the preset someone made from the screenshots for non-XL users, THAT one sounded like Rocco's killer tone from the video.

I checked the old preset link but I dont have axe xl. what cab are u using?
I've used cab F149 - 4x12 Mar-Cb V30-Ch Mix (OH), with the mic set on null!

Any suggestions ?

Something strange going on.
I have an XL and experienced the same thing. (Downloading the original preset)
When I tried the preset someone made from the screenshots for non-XL users, THAT one sounded like Rocco's killer tone from the video.
No idea guys! Those are the exact screenshots of my patch, dunno what the problem could be...I suggest you to tweak each parameter starting from my settings and adjusting it to your guitars, there are so much small things that added together could make a huge difference like your guitar, pickups, picks, monitoring system, the way you play etc I've got a Seymour Duncan Custom in the bridge btw

Rocco you are the new Mark Day in terms of inspiring the masses by demonstrating what they can hope to achieve with this box of magic. Your playing is of the highest order but your production skills show that you have the capacity to go all the way. Yore already the Bedroom Recording equivalent of Andy Sneap. Very inspiring. You have got to have a career in music sir.

Back
Top Bottom