Queensrÿche - I Don't Believe In Love FULL COVER w/vocals [VIDEO]

ProgressiveRocco

Power User
Hey guys!

Here’s our take on our favorite track off Operation Mindcrime by Queensrÿche, such an amazing album!

This started out as a quick mix test, Vale then heard the track and decided to lay the vocals on top!
I recorded all the guitars and bass with the AxeFx as usual, you’re hearing the same patch I shared in this thread http://forum.fractalaudio.com/threa...h-patch-til-the-livin’-end-solo-video.110651/ , without the pitch and delay blocks, just a tiny bit of reverb.
I also programmed drums and handled the overall mixing/mastering, check it out! :)

ALL of it - the guitar playing, guitar sounds, bass playing/sounds (have a patch ?), vocals and production - are world class.

You'll go far, man.

I've listened to it four or five times now and....just stunning work, man.

I shared in on my FG page as well.

Last edited:
Great job Rocco! Your band is insanely talented! This is one of my favorite albums, and when I saw them live (like 20 yrs ago) they ripped the roof off the place.

I really like how the guitars cut through the mix and capture that presence and tension of the original. Awesome.

Any chance of bigger screen-shots, I downloaded the images but they are so small I cannot see them when zoomed in, just about to load up the patch.

Many thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom