Queensrÿche - Eyes Of A Stranger FULL COVER w/vocals (all AX8)

I really liked how the singer did not try to hit all the high notes, he nailed it by making it his own! Your tone and playing is great too,....share the pre set?? Or at least share what amp and IR?

man trust me, I'd be in the USA right now if the whole VISA thing was a little bit easier....I wouldn't live anywhere else, I love the states, especially California :cool:
You can have my spot in CA Rocco. After 34 years, we've had enough and are moving out. Too expensive and the state never missed the opportunity to increase taxes. It IS very beautiful and the weather is amazing. I'll let you know when my house in Southern California hits the market:), I am, however taking my AxeFX IIXL+ and my guitars even though I turned them into tables because of you. You rock brother!:cool:

This is why nothing changes in CA everyone leaves. We need to join together and take back our great state. If more people would vote and not leave or complain we would get rid of those career politicians in Sacramento. OK I'm done.:)

This is why nothing changes in CA everyone leaves. We need to join together and take back our great state. If more people would vote and not leave or complain we would get rid of those career politicians in Sacramento. OK I'm done.:)
Been here over 34 years, vote in every election, nothing changes except for the worse. What else would you suggest we do after 34 years of a progressively failed state? You can't vote out stupid in CA, the choice is accept it or leave. Common sense and reason are no longer residents. Delta smelts are far more important than the Central Valley's farmlands.

You can have my spot in CA Rocco. After 34 years, we've had enough and are moving out. Too expensive and the state never missed the opportunity to increase taxes. It IS very beautiful and the weather is amazing. I'll let you know when my house in Southern California hits the market:), I am, however taking my AxeFX IIXL+ and my guitars even though I turned them into tables because of you. You rock brother!:cool:

As a native I say stay and throw rocks at the idiots that are overpaid and not doing their jobs! Cali shouldn't just be for the money Elite... No Politics here though just how I feel about it.

As a native I say stay and throw rocks at the idiots that are overpaid and not doing their jobs! Cali shouldn't just be for the money Elite... No Politics here though just how I feel about it.
Been throwing rocks for 34 years. I'm done. My last day in the golden state is May 26th, then I'm Montana bound.

Been throwing rocks for 34 years. I'm done. My last day in the golden state is May 26th, then I'm Montana bound.
A few weeks ago I mentioned to someone that I thought there were too many silly laws in Cali and the reply was to move to Texas and buy a gun to which my reply was that's not going to happen and that I would rather scoff at these privileged few and make them uncomfortable and relish in it with much delight :D

It's all good man, you gave it your best shot! Enjoy montana I hear it's real nice... cold winters but nice.

Amazingly well done ! must of took forever to mix that well. Where did the drum tracks come from? i would say what you guys did, actually did the song true justice! That album is one of my life long fav's! Wow! is all I can say good job guys!

Welllll since you are going to Montana then its ok! ;)...By the way do mind if I come out and do some hunting on your property? They sure got some nice big critters out there for hunting. And they taste good too!:)

Good luck We will miss your vote in Cali!

Back
Top Bottom