• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Quantum?....meh...

LucasLeCompte

Experienced
Did you mess with the Saturation switch at all? This update isnt like mind blowing but it is all about the little details. I love the update.

Actually I'm feeling pretty meh. Posted this in the sticky
alchemist006 
Before updating, i noodled around with one of my favorite presets. after updating, i played the same preset and didnt notice much of a change at all. i'm playing through an atomic clr. do i need to reset anything? i also tried one of my clean presets and didnt notice anything different either. still had the same level of awesomeness.

this was the patch i was using: Axe-Change - Download Preset - MARSHALL JMP-1 - by mayalvr

in the firmware download, i noticed the banks, the quantum_1.syx and one named system any idea what the is? not trying to be a party pooper, but wondering if i'm missing something basic

Top Bottom