Quantum is MORE REAL, and we can finally agree on this. AMAZING!

nznat

Experienced
OK, the MORE REAL thing has been over done on here as a kind of joke, but i think we can all finally agree, that Quantum is a breakthrough from many angles.

I have searched so many patches and they are MORE REAL now than any past Firmware bar none, and some of the amp models now are MORE REAL by a long way, they are simply amazing.

Keep up the great work Fractal, this is simply a great peace of kit!

I am playing Patch 439 Bogner XTC Red G3 as we speak, and had to write this "More Real" statement because it was so incredible.

I'm using Axe FX 2 XL+ with an Atomic CLR Wedge, and a Joe Satriani Signature JS2410MCO and both humbucker and single coils is just """WOW"""!

Bring on the Final Release of Quantum ... Yeah Man!

no, the pickups split when pulling out the tone knob. Spectacular guitar. With the single coils engaged, and the volume knob pulled out to create coil tap, i.e. retain higher pitched notes, then even on the SRV Patches you nail the correct single coil tone as if you have a Fender Strat with texas specials in it. very versatile

ill have to agree with that statement, oh wait, hang on, then ill have nothing to disagree about. arrrhhhh ! Oh dam it all, ill just agree and be done with it. --- MORE REAL! --- Rockin good times

Just don't make statements such as "The amps are completely real sounding now", because that's what people say every time a new firmware is released... And yet, Cliff still finds how to make it more real and everyone is blown away every time...

Last edited by a moderator:
Order, order please!!

Before this discussion derives into some form of cosmological speculation, please put the vocabulary into context: are you referring to “real” as something that exists independently of human awareness and the ideas concerning it or as something that exists independently of all other things and from which all other things derive?

yeah the concept I was molding into a wave form for our interest was to create a type of subtle vibration level for the enjoyment of our ears from which we should be able to understand what we have got here in front of us to be something of the highest interest when it comes to playing our guitars at high volumes in our intended closets. So i guess we have finally found something that is more real than it was before it was real enough to be as real as it could be.

green eggs and ham for dinner!

Forums be like:

tumblr_lsuw5tOpnk1qjj2ado1_400.gif

Back
Top Bottom