Quantum final release estimation date?

With quantum what doesn't work in axe edit? Can you still edit FX,output levels?

I've been able to use all features, except it's not showing any of the new beta parameters (DePhase, etc.), but you can still access those via front panel. Other than that it runs fine.

I made the mistake of loading a bunch of new IRs, and since the beta's cab numbering doesn't line up with Axe-Edit yet, I ended up overwriting a few of my older User IRs. That was my goof, though...
So, maybe don't add new Cab IRs, until Axe-Edit is updated to support the final Quantum 1.0.

cant wait until the final release of the quantum firmware, because, apparently, its going to sound even more real than the current one!

It will be released hours after I get around to updating to the beta which will probably be sometime tomorrow so expect it Friday.

What I imagine when I see these threads...

giphy.gif

"Cliff and his team are trying their best with the beta testers to create the best possible product. It'll be out...soon"

giphy.gif

Last edited:
I think the OP's query was quite reasonable under the circumstances although obviously never likely to get a response on the forum apart from those good-hearted fellers who are permanently primed and ready to pounce in defence of FAS at every given opportunity ;-)

The 11R was the nicest looking rack pre-amp/modeler ever and I was tempted to keep it in the rack just because it looked pretty.

Back
Top Bottom