Bug? Quantum Beta 1.0 Cab Block Mapping Bug?

Sharka

Experienced
Seems to be an issue with the mapping of the cab blocks with current beta release. Particularly with my user cab blocks.

Now, just to be certain, I rolled back to the last full official release of 19 and incrementally update to find where issue lies. Mappings were fine all the way through the 20 beta, but once I loaded the Quantum Beta the cab blocks are mapped way off to no rhythm reason. Most notable, my user blocks are mapped to factory blocks.

I realize this is a beta and I'm at my own risk, but I keep backups of everything, so hopefully next release will address this issue.

I'm just reporting the experienced issue... Whatever the case, it still sound great!

In 20 b my user cabs are mapped to Fatory blocks-all my user ir slots show empty. I think it may have to do with adding all the ir slots. In my case anyway

But honestly, they are all there, only the "u" has changed to an F. Like I said, in 20b

I just figured someone already posted about it I just missed it-does not change any of my presets or locations, just the letter.

This still isn't clear to me. I upgraded my XL just now, and all my presets that mapped to either factory or user cab blocks appear to be correct. I upgraded from 20b1. Are you guys looking at this from Axe edit or something?

Yes, that was my first thought about Axe Edit... Even from the front panel it's still not mapping correctly. For the record, I re-downloaded the XL version just to be sure I didn't select the wrong version the first time. Still the same results.

Stratman68; Yes I noticed that too with 20b, but preset banks still had the proper mappings even with the expansion. It's only with the Quantum beta this became an issue.

Back
Top Bottom