Quantum Atomica High - OwnHammer 412 ORNG V30+H75 and M25

ownhammer

Power User
Vendor
Hey guys, thought I'd pass along a quick track JY put together demonstrating the new OH 412 ORNG IR libraries with the Atomica High model (Quantum FW). Most everything set to roughly noon on the amp model, the IR's are V30+H75 OH1-04 for the first half, and M25 OH1-04 for the second half.

Massive tones, thanks Justin! Thanks also to Cliff (and Mark Cameron) - I personally love, LOVE this amp model!!! :)

Thanks a lot, Jon! I was messing with some tones and that delicious Orange midrange grind just felt massive, so I had to make a little clip to show Kevin how ballsy that cab is. :) I'm so glad you like it!

Interesting... Never would have guessed that was the Atomica and the A is my #1 preset right now, so I play it a lot. Not my kind of sound for that amp, I dial it in completely differently... I guess it's good to know it can go there if I ever need it to. LOL. ;)

Interesting... Never would have guessed that was the Atomica and the A is my #1 preset right now, so I play it a lot. Not my kind of sound for that amp, I dial it in completely differently... I guess it's good to know it can go there if I ever need it to. LOL. ;)

It's crazy, right? IMHO the Atomica is one of the most underrated models in the Axe. I use it for low-mid gain stuff as well as the heavier stuff. I even use the Atomica Low with a fuzz pedal every once in a while.

The Atomica loves high gain! Or... at least I love it with high gain, haha! o_O

The owner of one of the only 20 or so Atomicas ever made is also an OH IR user (as are used with a Suhr Reactive Load in the video below), he seems to like his with a little sass too. :)

I like the A for clunky, heavy rhythm stuff. But it's too "thin" in the higher frequency range for leads, well, for my taste.

Sounds great...I like the V30+75 better than the M25 in that clip...

Edit: I've just listen again they both sound great...

Kevin these are some of your best impulses yet. I have a lot of your stuff, but these blew me away. Before a gig last night I took the Scott Peterson mix of the V30/H75 and used it with Dr Maz38 and 1987 treble and it was amazing. Sounded awesome live at the gig too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom