Quantum 7 for AX8 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naming footswitch blocks /scene naming
Separate FX Send and return blocks
Two Mono FX loop blocks
1 Global Block for the amp block (hinted by Cliff once)
Independent modifiers for x/y states

are on the top of my list

Going by the FX II release notes, I wouldn't hold my breath...

I was hoping, given the AXE II release delays, the AX8 version would be ready when the AXE one would be released. Unfortunately it seems that we'll have to wait for it even more :(

Going by the FX II release notes, I wouldn't hold my breath...

None of these requests have anything to do with the FXII. These are all AX8 sprcific and could be implemented at any time independently of any modeling updates if FAS wanted to do it.

None of these requests have anything to do with the FXII. These are all AX8 sprcific and could be implemented at any time independently of any modeling updates if FAS wanted to do it.
I would like to see a few of those in the Axe-Fx II. Only 1 of those 5 wishes is irrelevant to the Axe-Fx II (Global blocks).

I do wish that they would release these updates on a Monday instead of Fridays. It gives you time to play with it before weekend gigs. Nevertheless, I will take it when I can get it ha!

I do wish that they would release these updates on a Monday instead of Fridays. It gives you time to play with it before weekend gigs. Nevertheless, I will take it when I can get it ha!

This has happened more than once !
It's like ...... Here's a Friday update....IF YOU DARE. Lol

smiley-crossing-fingers.png

I think the more accurate question is when will there be a "public" beta. As I am sure there are internal builds going on as we speak.

I think we may get new factory presets as well, due the depth of the changes going on in this update.

This will add to the time for release. I am OK with that.

I have to say I do not regret buying the AX8 it is one of the best gear purchases period.
Yes , it´s a great product. One peace instead of two :) !
But why a beta ?
I thought the public was ready, but only not transfered to the AX8.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom