Quantum 7.00: I found a PERFECT amp + cab pairing!

I still haven't gotten beyond the initial Amp/Cab pairing above ..., because IMHO it's just THAT good ... !

But it would seem that the Cab/Mic combination is even more versatile than anyone originally thought ?

Now I'm going to try it w/ the BE/HBE when I get home tonight. I've been looking for an "optimum" Cab pairing for that amp for quite a while now ( and my tastes always seem to be changing, because what I like one day is kinda 'meh' the next ) .... But I'm in love the Amp because it's versatile enough to get both a bit of a vintage vibe as well as a modern vibe depending on how you drive it !
Aww thank you! :) Actually the HBE is one of those amps as well that works great with many cabs. Personally my "match" for that amp sim is Cab Pack 13 but it could be just because I've seen the "almost everything at noon" amp settings that Periphery used in the studio for recording Periphery III. :) That would be the older HBE amp sim by the way. I also like the new one but...... :)

Hey Mikko.......Is factory cab F055 also from cab pack 20? If so, which ir is it?
Just curious, as I am finding that I really like the ir from this thread in a stereo cab with the other ir being the F055. Would like to blend them with cablab.

Thanks
Yes they're actually the same cabinet. That stock IR is an M160 IR that Cliff chose. It's most likely one of the four Brit PR75 M160 options. :)

Good god Mikko! This combination is indeed outstanding!

The only tweaks I did to the Brit Silver was turn on the cut switch (I like to tighten the bass a bit) and turn the treble to 6, the gain to 8, and the master to 4. Sounds amazing!

Good god Mikko! This combination is indeed outstanding!

The only tweaks I did to the Brit Silver was turn on the cut switch (I like to tighten the bass a bit) and turn the treble to 6, the gain to 8, and the master to 4. Sounds amazing!
Cheers! It is infact something that "just seems to work". :)

Anyone notice any difference with this pair changing to Q7 beta version b? I can't tell if it's my imagination or not but it seems a bit muddy now and having troubles dialing it out.

Back
Top Bottom