Quantum 2.0 Beta 3 Rectifier Tone! OOOOH!

I'm not actually sure, if that is the exact IR. Mikko can confirm this. Because this IR is one of my User Cabs IRs. The Factory CK USA 57-121 will of course be very close anyway, even if it's not the same one.

Great tone man, I got to install this new Q2.0b3 FW
I'm tweaking for something similar, my goal is play Foo fighters-Burning bridges with authority!!

I believe that's a Factory Cab... 70-something :)

Factory 73: 4x12 USA Trad 57-121 (ML) Mesa Recto Traditional Straight Cab with V30’s (Cab Pack 7)

Last edited:
Reactions: DTS
Cool RAN bro, that's a really tasty rectro sound there, haven't got it near that good!

Thanks man!
The RAN Crusher FT7 is amazing guitar. Got it in a second hand deal. Only two months old and i still don't know why someone would want to sell this beauty. I know i won't. :)

The rectos sound superb in this 2.0 beta 3 fw and also the vintage hot Black Dog set actually work really great with recto tones. For example the bkp Juggernauts don't sound this tasty with this preset and i guess it's the part that they have more compressed/hot output.

The rectos sound superb in this 2.0 beta 3 fw and also the vintage hot Black Dog set actually work really great with recto tones. For example the bkp Juggernauts don't sound this tasty with this preset and i guess it's the part that they have more compressed/hot output.

I think this is one of the biggest secrets to good results with the rectos. Lower output pickups (lower, if not low). I have a Black Dog in one of my guitars and a PAF in another, and they just gel so well with what the rectos bring to the table.

Reactions: DTS
Back
Top Bottom