Quantum 1.02 | Van Halen - Unchained | FULL VIDEO + PATCH

Great Video! Thanks for the Screenshots. And wow, what a great stereo cab combo, Cab Lab 20 is Awesome.. worth every penny. Any chance of some DeMartini videos? Lay It Down? Top Secret?

The patch sounded awesome thru my Focal Twin6 speakers. Today I ran the preset thru my Matrix rig (GT1000FX and FR212).. played 4 chords then my jaw broke when it hit the floor.

FYI i rebuilt the preset from screen shots posted in this thread as i don't have an XL. I used Cab Pack 20 cabs as described by Rocco (ML Brit PR75 MD421 D1 and the ML Brit TV SM57-R121 B01)

Here you go. I used the screenshots to rebuild Rocco's patch.
Please note that if you don't have Cab Pack 20 you wont get close at all to Rocco's exact tone. Other cab packs may get the job done too, you'll just have to tweak out. There's a stock Greenback 4x12 cab on the Y block of the cab.

Attachments

• Unchained MKII.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 95
Here you go. I used the screenshots to rebuild Rocco's patch.
Please note that if you don't have Cab Pack 20 you wont get close at all to Rocco's exact tone. Other cab packs may get the job done too, you'll just have to tweak out. There's a stock Greenback 4x12 cab on the Y block of the cab.

Thanks for putting this together. Just so you know, however, when I pulled this up on my Mark I, the values in every block were way off from the screenshots posted earlier. Did you tweak it to suit your gear?

Great job Rocco! as as always your playing is a testament to accuracy in reproduction of tone and style of the artist, The Dokken lick was a nice touch... brought a smile to my face.

Thanks for putting this together. Just so you know, however, when I pulled this up on my Mark I, the values in every block were way off from the screenshots posted earlier. Did you tweak it to suit your gear?

quite possibly, i can't remember now, apologies. How did you go with the patch with your guitar?

Hi Rocco, Can you, or some other kind XL+ owner please follow this procedure from Fractal Tech Support to copy the preset for Mark II users. Thanks.

::You would need someone with an XL or XL+ to view the preset in AxeEdit. Once there, have them hold CTRL, ALT, SHIFT and press EXPORT. This will create a .csv file that you can read in a text editor that will show all parameters of all blocks in the preset.::

The CTRL, ALT, SHIFT + EXPOTT does not work. Creates the .syx file instead. Looking for a way like this to print out the details of a preset. I have an XL+. Can anyone tell me how to do this?

Thanks,

Back
Top Bottom