Quantum 1.02 | Van Halen - Unchained | FULL VIDEO + PATCH

Ooops. Thought it was for Axe FxII.

Thanks for this! Just amazing playing and such an acurate patch.

As an Axe FxII owner would you mind listing your settings or doing some screenshots?

This is my holy grail tone. The Fair Warning tour was my first ever concert and this was their opening song (Nashville). Needless to say I was blown away!

As always spot on playing and tone!!!! Could you post the amp screenshots for us AXE II users ?

Would someone help us mak ii users to see how is the patch made?

It is a wonderful vh tone

and AXE FX II users...???? no patch for us..?

anyway congrats for your hard work

here are some screenshots! there's nothing else going on in the other tabs other than the Variac turned down to about 75% :)
PREAMP (cab block).png FLANGER.png PHASER.png AMP.png REVERB.png

Sounds awesome. I tried the preset on my rig with my Frankenstein replica and it sounds killer. Thanks for sharing. Are you kicking in the flanger by turning it on and off or by scene change. Oh, what about the lead sound?
thanks man! I actually reamped the track and switched the flanger on and off by hand (lol crazy I know) but I don't have an MFC! but yeah you could easily do it using different scenes! on the solo you're hearing the same exact patch, panned to the center and with a touch of Micro Pitch Shift from an Eventide plugin, you can reproduce it by adding a pitch block in the patch set on Detune, keeping voice one at about 8 and voice two at -8 (I usually found these settings to be perfect for that)

"thanks man! I actually reamped the track and switched the flanger on and off by hand (lol crazy I know) but I don't have an MFC!"

Err shouldnt he have one by now Fractal ?? its nearly xmas remember ...

Awesome stuff ... Its great playing n the willingness to share patches like this that helps promote interest and sales - puts competitor products in their place ...still on the starting blocks ...

thanks man! I actually reamped the track and switched the flanger on and off by hand (lol crazy I know) but I don't have an MFC! but yeah you could easily do it using different scenes! on the solo you're hearing the same exact patch, panned to the center and with a touch of Micro Pitch Shift from an Eventide plugin, you can reproduce it by adding a pitch block in the patch set on Detune, keeping voice one at about 8 and voice two at -8 (I usually found these settings to be perfect for that)
10-4. I basically use I slight micro pitch shift on my personal presets ala the EVH Balance era stuff. I will add it on. Oh and Love the Dokken in the middle. Nice Touch. Outstanding job as always and thanks again for taking the time to share this with us.

nice job! i listened to the original, just for comparison and i actually think your tone is better. it could do with a little more high end sparkle and a touch less gain (in my humble opinion), but it sounds really great and the playing is spot on, as usual!

Hi Rocco, Can you, or some other kind XL+ owner please follow this procedure from Fractal Tech Support to copy the preset for Mark II users. Thanks.

::You would need someone with an XL or XL+ to view the preset in AxeEdit. Once there, have them hold CTRL, ALT, SHIFT and press EXPORT. This will create a .csv file that you can read in a text editor that will show all parameters of all blocks in the preset.::

Hello everyone, I think that having "the images", can be also be instructive for how to build a preset, have already prepared some nuances not seen.
This is the good side, we have an "Axe Fx II", step by step ;)
There is a video, and you can make a comparison, with your guitar, if you need a correction.

Thank you Rocco :D

Back
Top Bottom