Quality XLR to TS cable recommendations?

Fat Dad

Inspired
I'm looking for recommendations for quality XLR to 1/4" TS cables for using the 4 cable method with my FM3. All of the Mogami I've found are TRS and, to be honest, I generally purpose expensive cables based on the thought process that they are better quality (not always true, but sometimes I feel it saves me the research time). Do you guys have any recommendations? I only need it to be about 3 feet because I'll be running it into a Temple Audio 4X Mod Pro on the side of my board. Thanks!

Haha I've had my EVH 5150III 50w for months now, but I rarely turn it on. I gig the FM3 exclusively. BUUUUT, I found out yesterday that I can change the channels on the amp WITH the FM3 and that is a huge deal for me at home. Instead of having to unpack my other pedalboard, I can just plug the FM3 in and jam.

I cheaped out and bought three 25 foot Hosa cables off Amazon (GTR225) for $20 each last summer when I got my FM3, my thought process was I could simply return them if they didn't work out.

Reviews seemed good.

I'm also using an 2018 EVH 5150iii 6L6 50 watt in 4CM.

Used them for a couple weeks with no issues, so I kept them, I bought an Neutrik male balanced end ($5) and replaced the tip on one using the humbuster guide in the manual for out 1. Simple 5 min soldering job.

I'm using a wireless on input so just a short patch cable I already had there.

Order Mogami bulk cable and Neutrik connectors and build your own. Get the parts at performance audio and check youtube for instructions. Then get a pedal Python and make a snake with all the cables together.

Back
Top Bottom