Quality Right Angle 7 Pin MIDI Cable

Yeah, I think the only ones I could locate had the pins the wrong way around. SOMETIMES you can modify a connector to allow the pins to go the other way...have had to do that on a few occasions with an XLR...not sure if you can with that midi connector?

That one is "backwards"...the cable would go up not down out of the MFC jack...I think they are all like this.

The pins on the Hosa cable are correct, I currently use that one with my LF. It is OK if it goes up out of the jack. This allows me to keep the cable attached at all times, wind it up and store it in my pedal board bag. Although, I've seen comments on the forum that the MFC does not like the Hosa cable. I have had no problems with my LF but I keep an extra on hand because I worry about the quality since it is such a cheap cable.

ipressthebutton said:
The pins on the Hosa cable are correct, I currently use that one with my LF. It is OK if it goes up out of the jack. This allows me to keep the cable attached at all times, wind it up and store it in my pedal board bag. Although, I've seen comments on the forum that the MFC does not like the Hosa cable. I have had no problems with my LF but I keep an extra on hand because I worry about the quality since it is such a cheap cable.

Ah, I see what you're doing...makes sense.

Sixstring said:
wezx said:
That one is "backwards"...the cable would go up not down out of the MFC jack...I think they are all like this.

Is there any way to flip the MFC's midi jack?

I've done this before on certain units...depends on how it's mounted...I'm just gonna use a straight end...don't want to start opening up the MFC right outa the box! LOL

wezx said:
Sixstring said:
wezx said:

Is there any way to flip the MFC's midi jack?

I've done this before on certain units...depends on how it's mounted...I'm just gonna use a straight end...don't want to start opening up the MFC right outa the box! LOL

Yup... that's what I would do as well, just thought I would mention it ;) .

Back
Top Bottom