Wish Quality of life improvement for the visually impaired

Chris540

I have a friend who has a vision impairment. He is legally blind but can see some things at certain angles. He recently purchased an FM3 and asked if i would come over and help him get it set up. As i was going through the Fm3-edit, he asked if i could turn the menus to a black background with white letters. This is how his whole PC is set up. I unfortunately could not find any way to do it. He can not read the Cab menus or preset menus at all. If a function to invert the colors on this menu exist, I would like to find it. If not, it would be great if it could be added.

Thanks,
Chris540

That is a fantastic idea. I suffer from some vision degradation, and have ended up editing patches on the FM3 itself rather than using FM3-Edit due to the interface, which I find unusable - I can't see anything on it clearly, and it doesn't seem to be amenable to "dark/light" mode switching like Windows itself. I have posted a +1 on the Wishlist thread. Here's hoping.

I am using High Contrast mode in Windows and NegativeScreen.exe.
This program can invert the menu colors in FM3 Edit?

Nevermind, found it and tried it. I think this might be an answer! Thanks so much!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom