Implemented Quad Chorus

Not sure if it's been asked before, but you can always try the multi-delay .... I think it has four delay lines that can be used as four independent choruses ?

I know that Leon Todd is using that a lot where he configures the 1st two delay lines as a wide chorus and then has two left over for a dual delay.

I actually tried that earlier today, but didn’t have much joy.
I have been running a pitch detune block in parallel with the Tri-Chorus with good results, and even sometimes the multi-delay set up as a 4-voice chorus with varying delays when I want it really thick.

Like this: https://v-z-a.com/sites/v-z-a.com/files/016_Josie - P2.syx
This also includes my wet-signal mid filter, which really changes the character of the chorus sound quite nicely. The whole patch is set up to run mostly off one controller pedal, to get three distinct sounds on the one pedal, in the 'heel', 'middle', and 'toe' positions.

Last edited:
it's gone and requested back a few times before, but iirc also stated that it most likely won't make a return...

I have been running a pitch detune block in parallel with the Tri-Chorus with good results, and even sometimes the multi-delay set up as a 4-voice chorus with varying delays when I want it really thick.

Like this: https://v-z-a.com/sites/v-z-a.com/files/016_Josie - P2.syx
This also includes my wet-signal mid filter, which really changes the character of the chorus sound quite nicely. The whole patch is set up to run mostly off one controller pedal, to get three distinct sounds on the one pedal, in the 'heel', 'middle', and 'toe' positions.
Hey joe thanks for posting the tri chorus can’t wait to try it out :)

Coming from an AX8 to the III my initial reaction was "just use the MTD", but I can see one big advantage to having either a dedicated quad chorus or an updated MTD block - the ability to have a true stereo input.

I posted a wish a while back for stereo ins on the MTD, mainly for chorusing applications, but a revamped quad (or octo) chorus would fit the bill nicely.

Back
Top Bottom