Q9.0 Beta 6550 EVH attempt. Video and preset.

Burgs

Power User
I had a half day off at home between flights (on the road again) and lo and behold, there's some new FW to download and love! Always a welcome thing for me. Admin suggest that the 6550/Cab#61 combo, with a tweak of the new Speaker Compression parameter, will park my boat up next to the ocean liner that is the EVH brown sound. That says 'give it a shot' to me. So here's my little video and preset based on that advice. You will need to tweak the preset to make it your own (and probably better), but this should put you in the ballpark. Cheers.

Download the preset from: http://axechange.fractalaudio.com/detail.php?preset=5780

Even it´s the modern EVH-Guitar and not a Strat........very, very good sounding and relaxed great playing! Thanks!

I had a half day off at home between flights (on the road again) and lo and behold, there's some new FW to download and love! Always a welcome thing for me. Admin suggest that the 6550/Cab#61 combo, with a tweak of the new Speaker Compression parameter, will park my boat up next to the ocean liner that is the EVH brown sound. That says 'give it a shot' to me. So here's my little video and preset based on that advice. You will need to tweak the preset to make it your own (and probably better), but this should put you in the ballpark. Cheers.

Sounds great, playing and tone. Thanx for the preset, as it sounds good with my Carvin guitar, too.

Back
Top Bottom