Q5.0 firmware released for Axe FX2!

I just loaded Quantum 5.0 to my Axe-FX II and it is very nice. Started trying out the new drives and the Ruckus is very cool. Much better than before.

Damn, that sucks..... Looking forward to arriving to AX8 for sure. Fortunately, I love the tones I am getting from the AX8 so it's a win/win no matter what....
Yep. Same here. Are you coming to the Halloween show at O'Kellys on the 28th?

Hmm.... Maybe, we are at Hooper's on Saturday but that is a possibility. Haven't been out there in a while but would like to see you guys.

I was checking out Q5 today on my AxeFx II and then I went to play my AX8 later and I was going for the firmware version knob to switch it to latest and it wasn't There! I had to step back and go "oh yeah"! AX8 doesn't have that!

Last round it seemed we're a week to 2 weeks behind for the updates.
All as we know is that it's .. "soon"
:rolleyes:

The updates to The AX don't usually follow that fast after the Axe official FW drop. It can be a week or two easily. I am sure guys like Joe prob stay away from forum right after a FW drop because all the Ax guys sound like the seagulls in Finding Nemo when do we get it when do we get when do we get it

Wow. I guess having a laugh is too much for you. Nobody's taking up arms just joking around. "Lighten up francis."

There was a lot longer delay from the AxeFX release to the AX8 release with 4.0. I think it was a good 3-4 weeks, IIRC.

No worries, 4.0 sounds great!

Back
Top Bottom