Q4 vid and preset featuring USA C++ and JM45 - EBMM Axis

Nice vid!
Wondering how you record sound, vid & voice.
Tools, hw, sw, etc...

PS: very nice preset & sound (listening on ipad), will definitely download and play with it this weekend!

Last edited:
As usual ... great playing along with super simple explanations and demo of FAS modelling and effects - terrific!

;) Great job Burgs - sounds killer :cool:
Thanks!
Awesome - That JM45 is juicy :)
Yeah, I keep coming back to that amp for cleans. Perfect balance of girth and mids along with clarity for me.
Nice vid!
Wondering how you record sound, vid & voice.
Tools, hw, sw, etc...
PS: very nice preset & sound (listening on ipad), will definitely download and play with it this weekend!
I run Logic Pro X and record the voiceover on a separate track. I then edit out all of the guitar spill from the monitors into the Samson headset mic - that takes a few minutes - and then master the voiceover with Waves CLA Vocals to make it pop a bit. There are no extra plugs on the guitar track, however, just a Waves L3-16 Limiter on the final output to keep levels at or below -2dB.
Looking forward to trying the preset ... but an Eventide t-shirt Really??? :D
Haha. I've done some work for Eventide in the past. That t-shirt was at the top of the pile yesterday. :D
Wow Burg - I've tried your preset loud & live in the room - amazing sound.
Great, I'm glad you're getting some use from it. Cheers.
As usual ... great playing along with super simple explanations and demo of FAS modelling and effects - terrific!
Thanks! It's good fun and there will be more. Cheers.

There really isn't anything like a good JTM45.

Don't like it stock? With Fractal Audio, you can change it. No EE degree required.

I agree. I've owned several real specimens and still own a Bluesbreaker combo. But there's something about this modelled one that wins me over every time.

I'm very flattered. Thanks, Duke! Covering the Buffalo FX TD-X today. That should be fun. It will be hard to stay out of Gilmour territory, though.. :D
Good stuff, can't wait to see/hear your review...Gilmour is at the top of my list; what a difficult tone to reproduce a lower dbs.

Back
Top Bottom