Q3 Tones

Brownmatthall

Power User
Just updated, messed around with, and found some nice sounding rhythm tones to my ears. the result is this :)

Left side is my thinline tele on the neck pickup through the badcat model, the right side is my crunch lab equipped LTD through the orange ad30 dirty channel

I can clearly hear the AD30 there. Orange amps have that very peculiar sound, gritty thing to them. Awesome for big dirty chords and 90s stoner music imo.
I find it amazing how accurately the AXE models the amps.
The Axe is the only unit so far in which complicated amps like this orange or an AC30 models actually sound like they're supposed to.

Other modelers.. Kinda sound like em, but don't capture that special thing.

I remember a friend came by, and after i put the orange model, he instantly started playing Cherub Rock from the smashing pumkins. Sounded just glorious.
It's almost like it's made specifically for that kind of music.

I can clearly hear the AD30 there. Orange amps have that very peculiar sound, gritty thing to them. Awesome for big dirty chords and 90s stoner music imo.
I find it amazing how accurately the AXE models the amps.
The Axe is the only unit so far in which complicated amps like this orange or an AC30 models actually sound like they're supposed to.

Other modelers.. Kinda sound like em, but don't capture that special thing.

I remember a friend came by, and after i put the orange model, he instantly started playing Cherub Rock from the smashing pumkins. Sounded just glorious.
It's almost like it's made specifically for that kind of music.
definitely one of my favorites in the box, most people find em flat and buzzy but the trick for me has always been cranking the master volume be it on the real thing or in the axe. its just one of those amps where all the knobs have a huge useable range, and the fuzz tones you get diming the input gain are just too sick

Back
Top Bottom