Q10 RC2 In Depth

Thanks Leon. Great video as always. Enjoying exploring the new fw. Do you know how to dial in a good police sound. I have tried using a jtm45 and a flanger and delay. Not quite there yet

Love ya man... you know, in a non-weird kinda way ;-)

Plutonic love makes the world go around, enjoy it!

Thanks Leon. Great video as always. Enjoying exploring the new fw. Do you know how to dial in a good police sound. I have tried using a jtm45 and a flanger and delay. Not quite there yet

Which particular era? @Admin M@ posted a few great flanger blocks recently that sound great. I usually go for the JC120, Deluxe Mind Guy and Flanger for Summers style stuff.

Platonic love...

love-print-c10098742.jpeg

Plutonic love...

maxresdefault.jpg

I'm absolutely loving the sound of the Friedman 2018 - so ballsy but so much attack.I recently also discovered how great the BE and HBEs are for solo tones too and I really like how the new firmware has brought a lot of the cleaner amps to life. Currently rebuilding almost all my live patches!

Which particular era? @Admin M@ posted a few great flanger blocks recently that sound great. I usually go for the JC120, Deluxe Mind Guy and Flanger for Summers style stuff.
Love the sound from walking on the moon. Just started to experiment with this type of sound. I wasn't sure if you need to use a particular flanger and compressor.

Wow Leon I really enjoy your vids... no pretense, no ego, just getting down to it.

Your playing takes me right back to the early-mid 90's supporting The Poor Boys. Drinking away any money we earned with Skenie & the boys at the Family Inn at Rydalmere... ah those were the days!

Although my heart belongs to the bass, I envy the expressiveness of the guitar in the right hands. I enjoy searing leads & tasty chords right up until I hear some thumping well-crafted subsonics, then my focus returns to the 5-banger! Keep up the great work!

(I may be a little intoxicated & nostalgic right now!)

Wow Leon I really enjoy your vids... no pretense, no ego, just getting down to it.

Your playing takes me right back to the early-mid 90's supporting The Poor Boys. Drinking away any money we earned with Skenie & the boys at the Family Inn at Rydalmere... ah those were the days!

Although my heart belongs to the bass, I envy the expressiveness of the guitar in the right hands. I enjoy searing leads & tasty chords right up until I hear some thumping well-crafted subsonics, then my focus returns to the 5-banger! Keep up the great work!

(I may be a little intoxicated & nostalgic right now!)

Far out, how good were those guys? I would have loved to have seen them back in the day. They were pretty much the prototype version of Airbourne and deserve a lot more recognition IMO.

Wow Leon, thank so much for the video.
I hadn't had the time to understand the update, and that REALLY helped.
Also, really appreciate you and your willingness to share.

As a long time Fractal user and a gigging musician, it's very much appreciated!!!

And BTW, your playing is always a welcome part of the videos ;)

Yeah... gave this IR a shot with the Hook 2B on stock settings. Neck pu humbucker. Some bluesy soloing on higher frets gave me some nice tingles. KEEPER.

Thanks man!

Cheers guys! I've been using that IR for everything at the moment and it sits really well in a mix with just about anything you throw at it. Would love to hear some clips in different people's rigs ;)

Back
Top Bottom