Q10 RC2 In Depth

I haven't installed yet, so watching you do the X/Y amp switching to demonstrate the improvement there was helpful, as was your demonstration of the extra CPU room. Thanks!

Last edited:
The Friedman BE C45 and the 2018 amps are really nice...I revisited all of my presets (and most of yours) and hands down this is the most dynamic update to my ears since I have been using Fractal. The tones are much more responsive and live and adds a real physical connection to your playing like a great tube amp does.
Thanks Leon.

I'd like to see scene changes, where the CPU is 80% or above, and where more blocks change. A some AXY change, when the CPU usage is low, was always quite fast.

I will of course try for myself, when I get back from holiday

That’s killer! The ACs don’t suck either on the new firmware. This weekend was all Morgan AC20 for me into the Ownhammer GNR bold. Just slayed clean to mean.

This FW update is so good Fractal may have inadvertently done themselves out of an Axe III sale!

I'm enjoying this so much that I'm seriously questioning whether as an amateur playing pub gigs every few weeks I really need the III at the moment.

Love the AX8

Back
Top Bottom