Q10 Firmware for the AX8?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh, Fractal Fanboys are some of the most cringe-worthy forum members ever. You'll get the firmware when you get the firmware, and when you do you'll just beg for the next one less than 24 hours later. Why don't you actually....you know.. play your guitar and focus on actually getting better at that instead of constantly whining about your insatiable desire for firmware updates and expecting Fractal to cater to you on a holiday week? Yes we're all excited and like updates, but Jesus, act like adults. /rant over

Yes it's childish, but so what

We're musicians and usually we're all pretty childish anyway

Ugh, Fractal Fanboys are some of the most cringe-worthy forum members ever. You'll get the firmware when you get the firmware, and when you do you'll just beg for the next one less than 24 hours later. Why don't you actually....you know.. play your guitar and focus on actually getting better at that instead of constantly whining about your insatiable desire for firmware updates and expecting Fractal to cater to you on a holiday week? Yes we're all excited and like updates, but Jesus, act like adults. /rant over

I suspect you're misinterpreting the nature of the interaction between Fractal and the fans....stick around for a while and you might see it in a different light.

I'm sorry if I have to throw you the sad reality, but guess what? , some people (not everybody) but some people a minority most likely have bought Fractal not to get better at the guitar but to get firmwares updates lol, welcome to capitalism. some people go 'get better at my guitar? ha what bollocks is that I want updates!' so yeah that's life for you and you have to respect their worldview, they've payed money for it. personally I'm more interested in the sound of amps than in improving any guitar skills whatsoever. And no Im not impatient to get updates for all I know I am wondering how could this machine get any better.

Speak for yourself, bud.
2div1u.jpg

Man, I have no idea how anyone could NOT get excited about firmware updates. This awesome machine only continues to get better thanks to the hard work and dedication of the people at this company. I'm no savant on the guitar, and goodness knows we can all get better with some practice, but I love the continued evolution of sounds and features that we get here. It makes playing that much more fun and opens up a world of creativity. You might say we are a bit spoiled with the continued free improvements we get from this machine, but those updates and support are the reason I chose Fractal over the competition and bought an AX8 in the first place. If Q10 is the last update, I will be an extremely satisfied customer, but with confirmation from Cliff that this update is very imminent, I find it only natural that people are on pins and needles waiting for it. It is a testament to the talents that this team brings to the table.

Man, I have no idea how anyone could NOT get excited about firmware updates. This awesome machine only continues to get better thanks to the hard work and dedication of the people at this company. I'm no savant on the guitar, and goodness knows we can all get better with some practice, but I love the continued evolution of sounds and features that we get here. It makes playing that much more fun and opens up a world of creativity. You might say we are a bit spoiled with the continued free improvements we get from this machine, but those updates and support are the reason I chose Fractal over the competition and bought an AX8 in the first place. If Q10 is the last update, I will be an extremely satisfied customer, but with confirmation from Cliff that this update is very imminent, I find it only natural that people are on pins and needles waiting for it. It is a testament to the talents that this team brings to the table.

I fully agree about looking forward to the new firmware and improvements etc...... but to give the impression that Fractal are the only company who continue to evolve or push product boundaries with updates - free or not - is just wrong. Line 6 do it. Kemper do it. Even Headrush do it.

Yes, it's great that the updates keep coming and are awesome, but let's not get too carried away here all the competitors do it as well.

I fully agree about looking forward to the new firmware and improvements etc...... but to give the impression that Fractal are the only company who continue to evolve or push product boundaries with updates - free or not - is just wrong. Line 6 do it. Kemper do it. Even Headrush do it.

Yes, it's great that the updates keep coming and are awesome, but let's not get too carried away here all the competitors do it as well.
Oh, no doubt, but I would argue that Fractal really set the tone for updates like the ones that we see from the Helix and Headrush. If they did not do them, it would only widen the gap in perceived customer service. Fractal set the bar with the AxeFx and that carried over to the AX8. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I do believe they were the first to offer consistent firmware updates on a high quality amp modeler.

Oh, no doubt, but I would argue that Fractal really set the tone for updates like the ones that we see from the Helix and Headrush. If they did not do them, it would only widen the gap in perceived customer service. Fractal set the bar with the AxeFx and that carried over to the AX8. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I do believe they were the first to offer consistent firmware updates on a high quality amp modeler.
Headrush gets updated?

:eek::D

This thread upsets you. Still must be interesting enough to click on.

someone made a very inconsiderate post, which has now been deleted. to prevent this from happening again, this thread is getting shut down.

the firmware will be released when it's ready. an official post will most likely be made as with any FW release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom