Q10 Firmware for the AX8?

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I bought the Ax8 this year I was kinda sad that's all I could have a afforded knowing that Fractal released the new version. but we're still getting updates, plus potentially a bit of the Ares modeling , :O what the fuck , this is the best company in the planet! I wasn't expecting this

It's like 8 o'clock at night on the east coast and Cliff and company are still working hard to get this out, among everything else they are doing. That's some serious dedication to their customers folks.

Yes incredible commitment to his products. And the fact he is very calm dealing with all the grumbling and crap that goes on in these forums. I hope the rock throwing was liberating!!

Soon. Ran into some problems. Everything worked fine in debug build but couldn't get the release build to work. That's fixed now.
How I hate it when that happens. Let me guess: Uninitialized variable? ;)
Anyway, I also just wanted to express my appreciation for all the effort you put into your products and say that I couldn't be happier with my AX8. I play it literally every day! :) :) :)

Ugh, Fractal Fanboys are some of the most cringe-worthy forum members ever. You'll get the firmware when you get the firmware, and when you do you'll just beg for the next one less than 24 hours later. Why don't you actually....you know.. play your guitar and focus on actually getting better at that instead of constantly whining about your insatiable desire for firmware updates and expecting Fractal to cater to you on a holiday week? Yes we're all excited and like updates, but Jesus, act like adults. /rant over

Ugh, Fractal Fanboys are some of the most cringe-worthy forum members ever. You'll get the firmware when you get the firmware, and when you do you'll just beg for the next one less than 24 hours later. Why don't you actually....you know.. play your guitar and focus on actually getting better at that instead of constantly whining about your insatiable desire for firmware updates and expecting Fractal to cater to you on a holiday week? Yes we're all excited and like updates, but Jesus, act like adults. /rant over

tumblr_inline_nr7fm4eI201shb8us_400.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom