Q10 Firmware for the AX8?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't expect Ares ever being ported to the AxeFx 2 or AX8. It was created for a new processor platform that only the AxeFx3 uses so far. We'll more likely see an AX8 MK2 running Ares.

I think he was just pointing out that fw10 actually brings some Ares modeling to the II. Which is the reason people are wondering if that will now make it to the ax8.

Just read into the Q10 thread on the AxeFx2 forum. I noticed some Ares models were ported to Quantum. That's good as it will keep the Quantum platform vital.

Any word on if (not asking when) Q10 Firmware will get ported to the AX8.
Asking for a friend.....
Is this your first firmware experience owning the AX8? If you then you should know that firmwares that come out do first on the flagship units, in some rare cases they have been first on the AX8.

It takes and average of 1 to 2 weeks for it to be ported to the Ax8\FX8.

New AX8 fiemware usually drops a week after AX2. Takes time to convert the firmware to a different platform.

Patience - it’s not like 9.04 sucks.

i wouldn't say it sucks but I still have a problem where occasionally I switch to a new preset and an effect is randomly turned on. Fugget 10.0, i'd settle for 9.1

I quit worrying about firmware updates the day after I signed the "Waiting List" for the next generation of the AX8. ;)

My opinion? FAS made a rod for its back. Updates upon updates..HOW good can an amp sound? How many parameters? And I’m not just amp and lead bloke. I love gearophobes like Alex Lifeson but what are you people after. It does everything and more. Is it amps? Effects?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom