Pussy Power by CIOKS

I can't really see the big deal...
There are tons of music gear that have names that are in the same league.
Everyone laughs at Hairy Brown Eye, Sex drive, Big Muff, Super Hard On, Hairy Balls etc...
What's the big deal? Would it be ok if they named it "Dick Power" or "Anal force"?

Geez... If you don't like it, don't buy it.
Worse things happen in the world than worrying about what someone names their power supply.

just my .2

Cheers!
- jonah

Problem with that reasoning is where does it end? Society would never have accepted it a generation ago and they were better people for it..people push boundaries until there are no boundaries left, children grow up immune, and what was one time vile is accepted as "normal" with reasoning like "what's the big deal?" I could go on but I'm not anyone's moral instructor on here!! :)

They should have painted something like a cat in a Superman outfit on it. Then it would have been more of a double entendre. Instead they put a vagina on it and it just looks crass.

They should have painted something like a cat in a Superman outfit on it. Then it would have been more of a double entendre. Instead they put a vagina on it and it just looks crass.

This is signature-worthy. Especially when read out of context. :)

Problem with that reasoning is where does it end? Society would never have accepted it a generation ago and they were better people for it..people push boundaries until there are no boundaries left, children grow up immune, and what was one time vile is accepted as "normal" with reasoning like "what's the big deal?" I could go on but I'm not anyone's moral instructor on here!! :)

I can agree with that... However, I hear no one complaining about naming an amp Hairy Brown Eye.
Personally I think the censorship is going in the wrong direction sometimes. It's ok to show brutal murders and beatings on TV, but God forbid if you show a tit.

...anyways... moving right on
- jonah

A perfect analysis. The graphic doesn't offend me. It just shows a complete lack of creativity and class. CIOKS comes across as a Metasonix wannabe. At least that company has some unique products behind the horrid names/graphics. This thing is a mundane, run-of-the-mill, garden variety power supply....with a vagina on it.

Problem with that reasoning is where does it end? Society would never have accepted it a generation ago and they were better people for it..

It would be interesting to discover what constitutes a 'better' person. This is quite a subjective term in this context. Do not both sides feel a sense of superiority over the other? 'These people have no morals...' 'Those people have no sense of humour...'

Who is correct??!! How fascinating

It would be interesting to discover what constitutes a 'better' person. This is quite a subjective term in this context. Do not both sides feel a sense of superiority over the other? 'These people have no morals...' 'Those people have no sense of humour...'

Who is correct??!! How fascinating

It has nothing to do with having a "sense of superiority" put a child in any environment and chances are he will continue in the same way..the very people that find this acceptable today if born a generation ago would almost certainly find it repulsive and demeaning, imitating the society and accepted "norms" of the day and the community they lived in.

Is it right or wrong..trying to answer something like that on a forum would be suicide! ;)

...it doesn't bother me too much. Maybe if I had kids around the house, I wouldn't buy one and have it laying around. Can imagine this power supply ending up on many rock and rollers' pedal boards for the crass factor. Whatever.

I find it repulsive that slavery was once accepted in the United States (not so long ago, on a world history time line).
On a lighter note, i am at work and just noticed the Window's bar at the bottom of my computer says "Pussy Power..." - I wonder how many people have walked by and wondered what I'm doing...

KG

Back
Top Bottom