Wish Pussy Melter pedal

I read it as an indicator that there are probably no good women in their lives.
Dave Friedman last I knew was happily married.

Mike from EXH I dont know, but I DO know he spent a lot of time at work in Long Island City. Drove a Lexus SUV with a vanity plate.

In Mike’s defense, the Big Muff was named due to its “muffled” tone, not the vulgar connotation. Where it went from there, can he really be blamed?

The Way Huge Swollen Pickle has no defense 😂

Dave Friedman last I knew was happily married.

Mike from EXH I dont know, but I DO know he spent a lot of time at work in Long Island City. Drove a Lexus SUV with a vanity plate.

In Mike’s defense, the Big Muff was named due to its “muffled” tone, not the vulgar connotation. Where it went from there, can he really be blamed?

The Way Huge Swollen Pickle has no defense 😂
Not to mention Way Huge's Camel Toe.

It's not just pedal/amp builders. Band names are right up there: Steely Dan, 10cc, Butthole Surfers, Lovin’ Spoonful, Circle Jerks, and bazillion hardcore bands.
Yeah and also this band (steel panther) is a 80’s parody with all the « fun » (or macho non fun) clichés on it

Last edited:
I think Satchel (Russ)would be a great candidate for an FM3 to replace his atomic though his studio amp is the 5153 original and I think the FM3 nails that along with his chorused 80s Marshall tones
Has anyone at FAS spoken to him
I wonder

Back
Top Bottom