purchased another axe fx 2

Kdog

Inspired
Sold my last one. Missed it more than I thought. Anyways, this time I'm running into a set of Atomic CLR's both powered.

My question is ...anything I need to adjust in the global settings or any setting for that matter. If this is the Route I choose to run?

Sold my last one. Missed it more than I thought. Anyways, this time I'm running into a set of Atomic CLR's both powered.

My question is ...anything I need to adjust in the global settings or any setting for that matter. If this is the Route I choose to run?

I run it the same way and there isn't any settings you need to change. Since its a frfr cab you can leave the cab sims on

Make sure that cab modeling is on, gain stage your CLR's and enjoy the bliss. I prefer to mount the CLR's on a pole and set them to FF...try different positions and see what you prefer.

ok...one more question. Since the CLR's have multiple inputs. Can I run My Helix and My Axe fx at the same time?

No, the Axe-Fx emits bozon particles which seek out and destroy Helixes.

1432591885244.jpg

No, the Axe-Fx emits bozon particles which seek out and destroy Helixes.

Not as aggressive toward pods. I came home one day snd my axe had sold my xt and hd and purchased a cab pack with the proceeds..

It was looking at me taping its foot like "mmm hmmm.. Whacha gonna do about it... You know I smoke them biatches"

I just rolled with it.

I feel the CLR on a pole is the most accurate...on the floor the distance from walls and your position seem to change the perceived frequency response (especially bass). To my ears on the pole is most consistent and full spectrum.

Quick Question, Getting my New Axe Fx set up its the xl plus model....I still have an old cab pack I bought last year...cab pack 10 volume 2....It won't let me install into my axe edit...Any ideas?

Back
Top Bottom