Pulling scene names over to FC-12

L

luke

I’m my continued quest to get my live rig ready for a post Covid-19 world.

Is there a way to make the top 6 buttons be scenes 1-6 (this part I have figured out) and have the scene name from the Axe III come over to the pedal?

So if on preset 34, if I want scene 3 to come up as Chorus it will on the button I always use for scene three, but have this unique name for this particular preset? Where as on say preset 35 that same button could be called verse, etc.

Go to the Layout that want to setup/use. Set the 'Category' of the top 6 switches to 'Scene'. The 'Function' to 'Select'. The 'Scene' to 1 thru 6 (respectively). The 'Mini-Display Label' to 'Name'.

The names of each scene will show up however you programmed them for each preset.

Go to the Layout that want to setup/use. Set the 'Category' of the top 6 switches to 'Scene'. The 'Function' to 'Select'. The 'Scene' to 1 thru 6 (respectively). The 'Mini-Display Label' to 'Name'.

The names of each scene will show up however you programmed them for each preset.
Well, the first 10 chars of the name, at least.... ;)

Wow, thank you so much. This has solved the year long battle I have been having with my setup. This is sticky worthy!

Back
Top Bottom