Pull Me Under...

I have played more in the last 2 months since I got the Axe Fx than I have all year. A lot of what I'm posting I've just (somewhat) learned recently.

Sounded great! I would love to try out this preset as well as your No More Tears one. Please share when you get a chance.

Attempted Pull Me Under. Updated clip. Used Usa 2c++ with Petrucci V30 mix and GuitarHack V30

I copied amp settings from the JP2c Video description then went by ear.

Even though I'm not a Dream Theater fan, I think you did something awesome here.
The tones and playing are great - Sounds like you really invested time and effort.
Cheers.

Even though I'm not a Dream Theater fan, I think you did something awesome here.
The tones and playing are great - Sounds like you really invested time and effort.
Cheers.
Thanks! I did put a few hrs into it. This isn't the final version yet. I enjoy feedback so I can find out what needs changed. I need to put the cleans into the chorus and find a better scale to finish the solo since I can't legato to save my life.

I gave myself a break from it last night and worked on a better version of Still Of The Night.

Thanks! I did put a few hrs into it. This isn't the final version yet. I enjoy feedback so I can find out what needs changed. I need to put the cleans into the chorus and find a better scale to finish the solo since I can't legato to save my life.

I gave myself a break from it last night and worked on a better version of Still Of The Night.
Very cool ToneRanger.
I've never even listened to the original track ("Pull Me Under") - Just thought that your playing and tones sound very good without any reference.
Looking forward to hearing your covers.

Back
Top Bottom