• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Pull Me Under...

guitarzen

Inspired
Sounded great! I would love to try out this preset as well as your No More Tears one. Please share when you get a chance.

ODboy

Inspired
Attempted Pull Me Under. Updated clip. Used Usa 2c++ with Petrucci V30 mix and GuitarHack V30

I copied amp settings from the JP2c Video description then went by ear.

Even though I'm not a Dream Theater fan, I think you did something awesome here.
The tones and playing are great - Sounds like you really invested time and effort.
Cheers.

ToneRanger

Inspired
Even though I'm not a Dream Theater fan, I think you did something awesome here.
The tones and playing are great - Sounds like you really invested time and effort.
Cheers.
Thanks! I did put a few hrs into it. This isn't the final version yet. I enjoy feedback so I can find out what needs changed. I need to put the cleans into the chorus and find a better scale to finish the solo since I can't legato to save my life.

I gave myself a break from it last night and worked on a better version of Still Of The Night.

ODboy

Inspired
Thanks! I did put a few hrs into it. This isn't the final version yet. I enjoy feedback so I can find out what needs changed. I need to put the cleans into the chorus and find a better scale to finish the solo since I can't legato to save my life.

I gave myself a break from it last night and worked on a better version of Still Of The Night.
Very cool ToneRanger.
I've never even listened to the original track ("Pull Me Under") - Just thought that your playing and tones sound very good without any reference.
Looking forward to hearing your covers.

Top Bottom