AFIII "Pull Me Under" - Petrucci Rig Preset

I've gotta say Cooper, I am so impressed with you. You seem to really be living out your dream and it's super cool to follow. I've been watching your vids since I got my Axe Fx II 5 years ago, and I just love watching how you've grown as a player and artist since then.

Congratulations on an incredible job and on your continued success. So awesome!

I apologize if I overlooked this, what amp model is used for the dirty tones? Also do you mind sharing a screen shot of the settings for the amp including the eq?

I know that’s asking a lot but I won’t have a III for quite some time and after this video I really wanna go home and try to get close to this tone.

Amazing playing by the way. I had to listen hard to know it’s wasn’t the actual guitar track.

I've gotta say Cooper, I am so impressed with you. You seem to really be living out your dream and it's super cool to follow. I've been watching your vids since I got my Axe Fx II 5 years ago, and I just love watching how you've grown as a player and artist since then.

Congratulations on an incredible job and on your continued success. So awesome!
This is such a kind comment. Thank you!!

So after searching, Jammit no longer exists? Seems like a cool app, but I never once saw it. Are there other options available?
They went out of business which sucks. I have songs purchased that I can't get to now.

Edit: Hmm I may have finally found a tool to export the stems from purchased files.

They went out of business which sucks. I have songs purchased that I can't get to now.

Edit: Hmm I may have finally found a tool to export the stems from purchased files.

Seems odd that I never knew about them... I am fairly connected with technology, and I never once saw a thing about that company! Too bad!

Damn, this sounds incredible! Especially the clean! Like 90% of all humans I lust after JPs tone so this is great that’s its so close. I’ve had my III for awhile now and I’ve honestly never check this preset out yet.

no 82 it's for the axe fx 2 , i need the pretrucci preset for the axe fx 3 .... #83

I downloaded the bank has axe fx 3 and extracted the preset # 83 petrucci with fractool, and I rewrote everything by hand on my axe 2
and it sounds different ! closer to the demo of cooper carter
are there just for the cab or I'm not fair

I finally got my III, and tried this preset, but I don't get that glassy clean sound with my HSS Strat. I haven't tried my Wolfgang that has the coil splitter options, yet.

Is there a trick to that clean sound? Does the Majestic have active pickups or something?

Edit: I see the top of the line Majestic has a Piezo on it - that must be it?

Hmm - any way to simulate that using a regular electric, @Moke?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom