Pull Me Under (Full Song) SoloAWeek Bonus Edition

Cooper Carter

Fractal Fanatic
Vendor
Hey guys,

Needed a break from a massive practice session and ran through this one. As explained in the video, pardon the abounding clams!!

The rhythm is the STOCK Petrucci Rhythm preset. The clean is the STOCK USA Clean preset with different delay parameters. The lead is the STOCK Petrucci Rhythm with the drive on and different delay parameters.

Last edited:
Dude! At 4:00 I swear you fingers grow another inch longer! hahaha!!!

Great job! Not an easy tune to pull off, nicely executed!

Hey man,

Great job as always. I enjoy your site too.

Can someone educate me about this term " clams "?
What does that mean?
I thought clams were something you put into soup.

Dude, you may have played some notes differently that the original, but there are absolutely nothing in that qualifying as a "screw up." Loved the way sound and solo ......

Aces!!

the playing was great as usual. I think the distortion needed a slight volume boost but is sounded good.

Absolutely speechless. One of my all time favorite songs and you absolutely nailed it. Don't have the words man...

Well...actually maybe I do. My kids are trying to go to sleep and they just yelled at me to "TURN IT DOWN!!!" Hahaha.

Nicely done
I thought that preset was kind of weak in earlier firmwares but I just checked it out on my system and with the eternal love in front with the drive at 8:00 and the level around noon it now kills (in 6.02)

Nicely done
I thought that preset was kind of weak in earlier firmwares but I just checked it out on my system and with the eternal love in front with the drive at 8:00 and the level around noon it now kills (in 6.02)

I, too, found the preset to be weak until the current FW version. I checked it out once when I first got the Axe and never came back until one day I wanted to copy-paste the delay setting. By that time, FW 6 had come out, and I discovered the preset was now awesome. It is great without drive and with drive becomes absolutely searing.

Flippin' awesome! Dude, you rock! If this is what you do for a break, look out world when you get serious! One of my favorite songs from (IMHO) DT's best album... and you did it in one continuous take! Unbelievable. Love the split screen showing the preset changes. Excellent use of presets. Thanks for posting!!!

Back
Top Bottom