Psionic Triad / Korg SDD-3000 Pre-Amp in the Axe FX

Given the various threads... the one here... one on TGP... and one on HRI... I wouldn't hold your breathe that this will happen.

mworkman said:
Given the various threads... the one here... one on TGP... and one on HRI... I wouldn't hold your breathe that this will happen.
Well both Cliff and Lyle have said it makes sense, seeing as the Triad is one pedal that does not work with the Axe FX. They were working together, Cliff hasn't given up, he just had issues contacting Lyle, given that Lyle is back in contact, I am hoping it will move along. I think there are many people here who even pay money for this to get into the Axe FX. Shoot I'd pay $35 to get a Triad model in my Axe FX!

oddb0d said:
mworkman said:
Well both Cliff and Lyle have said it makes sense, seeing as the Triad is one pedal that does not work with the Axe FX. They were working together, Cliff hasn't given up, he just had issues contacting Lyle, given that Lyle is back in contact, I am hoping it will move along. I think there are many people here who even pay money for this to get into the Axe FX. Shoot I'd pay $35 to get a Triad model in my Axe FX!

I agree it makes sense. But you pick up bits here and there and it seems like it might not happen. If it does, great, another tool in the toolbox so to speak.

Hi,
Hope this happens and gets included in the Axe-FX.
I read every week hoping of good news about this.
I have a Triad myself, would be awsome to have that tone in here.

Regards !

migueledge said:
I open a post in the wish list section, important you can vote for it with +1, or if you don´t want it -1.

I think it has already been established that a lot of people would like to see it and that Cliff has no objection to adding it. It is just a matter of can it be done w/ the information that Cliff has.

I totally forgot about this thread......

Would be great to get an update. Didn't Fractal send Psionic a unit for testing purposes some time ago?

So, I know a couple of people out there have a Triad and an Axe FX. I know this is supposed to not go together but this guy believes the triad adds something to the tone when placed in front of the Axe FX with AC30 simulation. I was wondering if someone can do an A / B Comparison, Axe FX with a Triad in front and Axe FX without a Triad.

Triad infront of an Axe FX (no amp)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOlLTpbQtDg

Back
Top Bottom