PSA . . . FAS Customer Support

Glenn DeLaune

Inspired
Hi guys, just wanted to share my experience with FAS Customer support.

Background story:
My AX8 is mounted to a Pedal Train Pro with a couple of EV-1's and some other stuff and it travels in this Huuuuuge ;)case that fits the AX8 with an additional side compartment for cables and things. It's just too darn big to bring into my studio so I just carry the pedal train pro board in and leave the case in my garage.

Well, a couple weeks ago I was a little late for rehearsal so in a hurry, I grabbed up my wires and the board and headed out the door. Little did I know, I had forgot to unplug a USB cable that was connected to the AX8. So here I am going out the door, I close the door, took a couple steps and I felt a tug and heard a POP!! Looked down and I saw the USB cable on the ground, half outside and the other half inside the closed door. So I'm like, WTF!! Then it hit me, I knew I had damaged that USB connector in the AX8.

Sure enough, got back from rehearsal and the USB connector was broken. Contacted FAS Customer support and started a support ticket. Within 5 minutes I had my RMA# and return instructions. This was way after business hours too! I sent the unit to FAS Repair, they received it and the very next day sent it back to me repaired. That's what I call Excellent Customer support!!

So, Big shout out to Mark Day and Charlie for really taking care of me. Naturally I had to pay for the repair and shipping both ways and it was an expensive lesson.

Just wanted to tell my story. Way to go guys!!

Back
Top Bottom