PSA EV ZLX12 - 349.99 at GC

rrogers

Inspired
Just picked up an EV ZLX12 at GC for 349.99 (or maybe 349.95) plus tax at the GC in Columbia, SC. The speakers went on sale today.

I am not affiliated with GC in anyway - just wanted to share the information with others out there. I may pick up a second one at that price. I don't want to run in stereo, but having one to leave in an equipment trailer and another for "grab and go" would be really convenient.

How do the sound for cab IRs ? Was tossing idea for a pair cause of price or one Atomic CLR wedge. Kinda favor the EV for other uses also as PA use and play music on them at home thxs..

Still using mine regularly. It is good up to a reasonable volume. If you want full blown Marshall/Mesa 4x12 driven by a maxed out 100 watt head, it won't go there. However, I constantly receive compliments on my tone. I do use it as a back line solution when playing smaller situations where only vocals are going through the PA. I use it as a stage monitor when I go through the PA.

No problem. I have noticed that the powered ones are back up to $400. I was unable to get another one during Christmas when they were at $350.

Ev zlx 12p is $349.99 on Amazon this week. GC will match this price if you point it out to them. This is a great deal for the powered version.

Edit- sorry... I just checked Amazon and the price is back up to 399 since Tuesday, when I ordered mine.

GC will sell them for $349 anyway. Tell them you'll call Sweetwater and get a quote if you need to, but they'll hit that price point.

ORRR.... just get a $349 quote from SW, buy them there and save the tax.

Back
Top Bottom