PSA - David Hislop's AxeFX III/FM3/OMG9 Presets Are Here (Bethel)

I just purchased this pack. I am impressed.

Just one question... does it matter what order i put the IR's?

Reactions: D20
I seem to have an issue with the preset pack not actually having both amps coming through.

If I want to sample each amp separately, I changed the bypass mode to “Mute” on both amps. That way when I mute one amp I can hear just the other amp.

When I do this and mute the “Class A” amp, no sound comes out of the other unmuted amp(double verb) that is panned all the way to the right. But if I pan it back toward the left, then sound come out of that amp.

If you put both amps to “mute” on the bypass mode and you click off the Double verb amp, there is no difference at all in the sound, as the DV amp is not coming through at all when panned all the way to the right.

All of the presets seem to have this issue. The Double Verb amp is not being heard in any of these presets.

Do any of you get the same results?

I hope I have explained myself properly to get you to understand what I am trying to say. Lol.

I seem to have an issue with the preset pack not actually having both amps coming through.

If I want to sample each amp separately, I changed the bypass mode to “Mute” on both amps. That way when I mute one amp I can hear just the other amp.

When I do this and mute the “Class A” amp, no sound comes out of the other unmuted amp(double verb) that is panned all the way to the right. But if I pan it back toward the left, then sound come out of that amp.

If you put both amps to “mute” on the bypass mode and you click off the Double verb amp, there is no difference at all in the sound, as the DV amp is not coming through at all when panned all the way to the right.

All of the presets seem to have this issue. The Double Verb amp is not being heard in any of these presets.

I hope I have explained myself properly to get you to understand what I am trying to say. Lol.
Is your Axe-Fx configured for stereo out, or Copy L->R?

Look at the cab block. The input may be set to left . Try stereo. Or left in one block and right on the other (I'm guessing) on the FX3

Thanks for sharing this. Does he include the FC12 controller layouts in his pack or is it a standard layout??

Reactions: D20
Look at the cab block. The input may be set to left . Try stereo. Or left in one block and right on the other (I'm guessing) on the FX3
It doesnt seem to matter what i choose for an input. Still the same. Really odd. Ive never encounter something like this before.

I really want to know if i am the only one that this is happening to on this preset pack...

It doesnt seem to matter what i choose for an input. Still the same. Really odd. Ive never encounter something like this before.

I really want to know if i am the only one that this is happening to on this preset pack...
Well, I’ve got the FM3 version so...
I will say, the cab IR panning is working on mine.

Thanks for sharing this. Does he include the FC12 controller layouts in his pack or is it a standard layout??
Perform 1 and 2 are his layouts for performance purposes.
They are cool, but I've actually changed them for my purposes. Some switches of his don't have dual purposes, so I've added those to my needs.

So ... what are the installation instructions for this? I guess install the preset, install the cabs, go into the preset cabs and point them to these cabs (and it doesn't matter which one goes in either slot)?

I'm really surprised there were no instructions with it.

Well, I’ve got the FM3 version so...
I will say, the cab IR panning is working on mine.
Yes the FM3 is only one amp, so you wouldnt notice a problem.

I did get a response from the vendor. There is, in fact, actually a problem with the preset, as it is doing it for him too. He is going to fix it and send out a revised update once he gets back from touring next month.

Hi all,

I don't understand this pack as is.

It looks like an effects loop for all of these, but I don't use outside effects.

So how can modify these to get these patches to work?
If this is basic, go ahead and rip on. I can't seem to manipulate the tiles right. Thanks in advace.

Bethel-HowToWorkThisPatch.png

Back
Top Bottom