PSA 20% Off Cables for Fractal products

The sale includes my favorite guitar --> thing cable that @Admin M@ spec'ed with them: https://btpa.com/labor-day-sale/fractal-cables/fas20-xx

Also, the site says it's a 2020 sale:

This page shows the cable assemblies and items for Fractal Audio Systems that are featured in our 2020 Labor Day Sale for 20% Off! All of the cables within our Fractal Audio category were developed and designed with the brilliant people over at Fractal Audio Systems. These cables all meet the quality standards of both our companies and ensure that you are getting the most out of your amazing Fractal Audio product.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I just tried the discount code and it didn't work, said, "invalid code, please check the spelling" even though I just copied it directly from the site 🤷‍♂️

I would love a guitar cable that is right-angle TRS-to-2 TS straight, but I don't see it, (plus, I looked all over their site a couple months back when we were talking about cables.) I'd like to split the mag & piezo PU's @ the AF3 to run separate signal paths.
Anyone know if they do have this cable?

The sale includes my favorite guitar --> thing cable that @Admin M@ spec'ed with them: https://btpa.com/labor-day-sale/fractal-cables/fas20-xx
I've been using one without the braiding for a couple weeks and like it. Previously I'd used Mogami Gold and Fender's high-end braided, but I prefer the feel of BTPA's cables and think the sound is as good as Mogami's. And the Neutrik plugs are nice and chunky so they're going to last longer than I will.

I would love a guitar cable that is right-angle TRS-to-2 TS straight, but I don't see it, (plus, I looked all over their site a couple months back when we were talking about cables.) I'd like to split the mag & piezo PU's @ the AF3 to run separate signal paths.
Anyone know if they do have this cable?
Email them. They'll make just about anything.

I was very happy with my BTPA cables until the one for my wireless transmitter went bad. I tried multiple times to get questions answered by their support folks, and never got a response back from them.

Back
Top Bottom