PRS Private Stock theft caught on camera

willowdale

Fractal Fanatic
Very brazen theft.....some folks are scum!

Surprised that guitar wasn't in some display case, or hanging very high.

Wow. That's wicked. Pretty ballsy to walk in there smiling and talking , and just steal like nothing's wrong.
True scum . Hope they get caught.

Speaking from a spiritual perspective, it is better to be robbed than to be the thief. As a long time gigger, I have had some gear stolen over the years and each time, it left me really sad. Sad that things I had worked so hard to buy were just gone, and sad for the person who took them as I know they will be held to account for that.

Wow - well agreed on karma - have lived long enough on this rock to see it in action.

Hope the catch the thieving bastards regardless.

Calculated, definitely not first time professionals. The type of people responsible for good guitars behind the counter, worldwide. Makes the cutting off of hands seem proper.

Sorry to the guitar shop. Huge loss.

OK I waited a day on this thread.

Seriously guys, I can't be the only one that doesn't care any more about a B&E just because it involved the theft of a WAY overpriced guitar? I love PRS as much as the next guy but there's no frickin' way it's worth 11 grand, likely provable by the fact that the insurance company is not in a million years going to cover that loss.

I love PRS as much as the next guy but there's no frickin' way it's worth 11 grand

Things are worth what folks are willing to pay for them. Do you think PRS doesn't actually sell guitars for this price & more to a certain segment of the population? Should they stop selling them because USMC_Trev from the Legit Republic of Blanketsburg thinks they are overpriced:D

Things are worth what folks are willing to pay for them. Do you think PRS doesn't actually sell guitars for this price & more to a certain segment of the population? Should they stop selling them because USMC_Trev from the Legit Republic of Blanketsburg thinks they are overpriced:D
Dude don't talk at me like I don't understand frickin free market economy. I'm saying I think they're overpriced and I don't give a crap about this as a story. Blow.

This was stolen from a guitar shop just up the road from me and whilst I agree that these private stock (WTF does that even mean!!)PRS are overpriced toys for rich folk - the guys running the shop are the nicest blokes you'll ever meet and really helpful and supportive of local musicians.

Story has been shared all over the internet so hopefully the 2 thieving scum will be caught soon before they steal someone's pride and joy.

I thought that UK is basically 100% covered with surveillance cams so finding these two scumbags shouldn't take too long, or am I wrong ?

Back
Top Bottom