PRS Paul's Guitar

Everywhere you turn... full of bullshit.

Guy sets up the guitar under extreme lighting conditions... and probably throws a blacklight in the mix. Adds some smoke to the mirror.

Presents the guitar for the photo and then it's not as glamorous as you expected. And last thing I want is some bad mojo on my guitar... so I can be irritated while playing it... until I fall in love with it again?

Nice!! I have the 2018 PRS Experience Paul's Guitar. It's amazing. Far and away my go to guitar
I picked it up.. didn't like the feel so much... put it down.. and went to bed.
This morning I put it in hand and playing it unplugged... and it sounds great. I'll do it up tonight.

It's a great guitar and great build... tons of sustain and clarity unplugged and the pickups and tones are great... nice harmonics.
Cellulose order is strong
Got to keep it

Everywhere you turn... full of bullshit.

Guy sets up the guitar under extreme lighting conditions... and probably throws a blacklight in the mix. Adds some smoke to the mirror.

Presents the guitar for the photo and then it's not as glamorous as you expected. And last thing I want is some bad mojo on my guitar... so I can be irritated while playing it... until I fall in love with it again?

I feel your pain. A couple of years ago I bought a PRS SC58 in "Black Gold". But when I got it, and every time I held it, I didn't see "Black Gold", I saw "Brown". It was a very nice playing guitar. But in the end I just didn't like the look of it so it had to go.

The dealer picture
PRS SC58 1.jpg

My Picture at home in normal light
View attachment 74712

It's a great guitar and great build... tons of sustain and clarity unplugged and the pickups and tones are great... nice harmonics.
Cellulose order is strong
Got to keep it

Congrats on the gorgeous guitar.

I love the smell of nitrocellulose finishes. I love smelling my 594’s finish. I’m probably killing off brain cells when I sniff the finish.

Back
Top Bottom