Proud Parent Moment!

Having a young musician in the family is truly wonderful. Having yet another one as a neighbor makes it even better.
My daughter Echo and her musical partner Owen were invited to perform yesterday at an international online tribute to Joni Mitchell. The only video we have is a phone capture, but I thought you might enjoy it.

PS: There's Fractal content in this: I always use the Axe-Fx III as my audio interface for Zoom, and also use it to add reverb (which is too prominent for speaking, but sounds wonderful when they get to playing!).

Feel free to share some of your proud musical moments as a parent below.

Wonderful performance of a beautiful song. Congratulations to them!

You must be so proud.

My daughter has a great voice, but has made me promise never to post anything of he signing. Maybe someday.

In today's Internet age, the possibilities for young musicians are limitless. My 19-year-old son Jure has several musical collaborations with enthusiasts from all over the world who do not know each other at all and have never met in person (Slovakia, Canada, USA, UK, Spain, ...). They are united only by the joy of music, the distance between the countries and their native languages is absolutely no obstacle. Here are two examples

Back
Top Bottom