Proud Parent Moment!

Admin M@

Administrator
Fractal Audio Systems
Having a young musician in the family is truly wonderful. Having yet another one as a neighbor makes it even better.
My daughter Echo and her musical partner Owen were invited to perform yesterday at an international online tribute to Joni Mitchell. The only video we have is a phone capture, but I thought you might enjoy it.

PS: There's Fractal content in this: I always use the Axe-Fx III as my audio interface for Zoom, and also use it to add reverb (which is too prominent for speaking, but sounds wonderful when they get to playing!).

Feel free to share some of your proud musical moments as a parent below.

Wow! Amazing! What a great rendition. Echo's voice is beautiful and I'd be proud to play with Owen any day!

Wow @Admin M@ , you must be a SUPER proud dad! It's moment's like these that make changing all those nappies totally worth it!! Well done Echo and friend!!

Sincerely Mat,
directly to the heart!
thanks for sharing this,
they are so good !

it's a piece recorded with my daughter on vocals (when she was 16) it's her boyfriend who composed & play the keyboards, my father does the guitar solo at the end of the piece, and me on rhythm guitar.
3 generation of musicians, a beautiful summer evening!
just share & love!
peace.

Fantastic, M@, Scented Meat & Nikk! Always love hearing other proud parent's "creations". :)

Here's a piece from my daughter, this one from last year (she was barely 15 at the time). She has a great love of musical theatre, Motown/R&B and '40s jazz- this year has been a real PITA for her, as all of her musical productions (both theatre and concert) have been on hold due to COVID. If u dig it u can hear more at her site, http://scarlettrainmusic.com/

My 17 year old son is a young musician. I'm very happy with it. He makes his own music and also covers. Here is one of them. During the mandatory quarantine, my teenage children had fun and shot this nice video at home with our dog ... I love them

Back
Top Bottom