Promises In The Dark Cover Quantum 8.00

Neil Giraldo is one of the all-time most underrated rock guitarists. I love the way he plays and constructs his solos. Great selection, and great job covering it, Mark!

Neil Giraldo is one of the all-time most underrated rock guitarists. I love the way he plays and constructs his solos. Great selection, and great job covering it, Mark!

Thanks Rick, I love Neil's playing and writing.

Mark I was thinking about a Skype lesson Re: getting my guitars set up like you do yours. They're all over the place and I'm the guy that knows just enough to be dangerous.

BTW fantastic playing as always!

Thank you Mark to remind me of Neil, great Solo, Neil is one of my favorite guitarplayer, I like him cause he knows to use a little spot to push a song, he is a great songwriter too. And your playin is authentic and awesome!

Thank you Mark to remind me of Neil, great Solo, Neil is one of my favorite guitarplayer, I like him cause he knows to use a little spot to push a song, he is a great songwriter too. And your playin is authentic and awesome!
Thanks for the kind words, Neil is a monster!!!

Mark - please post the patch. It sounds really good (but not as good as your playing - how the heck do you do that??

Back
Top Bottom