programming the fcb1010 to axe 2

rsuccess

Trying to program Axe to FCB1010 straight out of the box. Went through the pedal calibration. Pedal works the wah. can't get second one to control volume. The pedal buttons are controlling the presets in Axe. I want to set up assignments to specific pedals. Any suggestions?

The fcb Is really simple to program once you understand how it works, but will/can be very time consuming. If you set it up correctly to start with you will not have much to do later.

Do you know that you have to set the exspression pedals for every switch? this is a pain to set up but is great when you want the pedals to do double duty.
You will have to set the cc# you want the pedals to control for every switch( if you press switch 1 and set it up it will not work after pressing switch2 with out programing the pedals for switch 2 also) this must be done for every bank you intend to use.
I have 3 fcbs all with stock chips no mods. they will do a lot. there are some things I can make it do that I can not with my mfc.
for the most part Mine are set up with scene 1-5 on bottom and presets on top. I have 1 bank as looper controls on the bottom and scenes on top. you can program your preset switches to jump were you want them it does not have to go in numerical order. say you are in more then 1 playing environment you can set 5 presets in one bank for one thing and different presets for another set up in another bank. or you can go preset increase decrease.

Back
Top Bottom