Programmable displays above each IA switch

Axeman

Experienced
It would be great if the MFC-101 "II" could be like this:

YouTube - RJM Music: Mastermind GT demo, NAMM 2011

I've always wanted this. Actually, you wouldn't need as many IAs on the unit because each preset could have different IA labels. Certainly virtual pages of IAs are helpful, but this is the ultimate solution. You will never need more than 5 to 10 IAs every again. Most of us will never hit more than 5 IA switches on a song, so why have physical extensions or multiple virtual pages of IAs, when all you have to do is have a fixed set of IAs programmed differently for each preset. This is the ultimate foot controller in my opinion. Given how many amazing effects and parameters there are to control in the Axe, it would be "the bomb" to have the MFC have this feature. If a complex song had four presets with different effects, then each preset could have IAs controlling all sorts of different things and the IAs would change in real time from preset to preset.

This and the Axe II would be the most amazing combo ever.

I realize there may be extra cost here, but I would pay up to hundreds of dollars more for a unit with this feature. I would think that 8 to 12 small screens and other hardware could not be designed into the unit at a reasonable cost.

Hmm...might be hard to read the print in those small screens...might be overkill, but maybe not.

I do like the ethercon jack, usb, and the idea of an editor though.

Just 4 to 8 characters is all you need. Even 4 can be powerful. DRV1, DLY2, AMP1, FLG1, VOL1, MTD, WAH2, etc.

Use LED diode technology to make them bright. There is plenty of technology to make it easy to read.

Back
Top Bottom