Processing 2 guitars simultaneously

Arviel

Can the Axe-Fx lll process 2 guitars simultaneously and mix the 2 inputs to a single output? If so, would it require 2 separate FC's?

Yes it can. No you would not need 2 FC's, but it could give each player more individual control over their part of the preset's signal chain. That or they could just leg wrestle on a single FC.

Yes it can. No you would not need 2 FC's, but it could give each player more individual control over their part of the preset's signal chain. That or they could just leg wrestle on a single FC.
Although my wife said that she wouldn't mind some leg wrestling, i like the idea of more individual control. Thanks for the help.

The prime example of this is when you have a guitar with a separate piezo output, I run both simultaneously as piezo alone sounds sterile to me.

The prime example of this is when you have a guitar with a separate piezo output, I run both simultaneously as piezo alone sounds sterile to me.
So, does that mean that 2 guitars can also be internally mixed to one output?

Live or studio? It is trivial to track 2 guitarists at once. Harder to allow them to have a "pedalboard" experience.

Our bass player and me play over one / my AF3. Sounds perfect. He uses in-/output 4 and me input 1 and output 1 + 2.
Can’t use two amp + cab setups for my own ‘cos the bass needs one set, but for me that’s a small inconvenience.

Our bass player and me play over one / my AF3. Sounds perfect. He uses in-/output 4 and me input 1 and output 1 + 2.
Can’t use two amp + cab setups for my own ‘cos the bass needs one set, but for me that’s a small inconvenience.
TY, I can work with that limitation too.

Live or studio? It is trivial to track 2 guitarists at once. Harder to allow them to have a "pedalboard" experience.
I definitely get that, but for now just going to use this setup through a pair of QSC K12's for teaching. TY, keeping this in mind.

Back
Top Bottom