• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Problems with FCB1010 and Axe-Fx 3

Greetings folks... Did a search but nothing turned up regarding this issue. Just got my Axe3 and I love the damn thing, but I've got an issue with my floorboard. It's as follows:

FCB1010 is set to factory settings.

• When connected to my OG AxeFX pedal 1 on bank 0 goes to preset 000 (which it should)
  • When connected to my Axe3 it goes to patch 384 (which it shouldn't), that happens to be the first blank preset

And if I hit pedal 2 on bank 0 each goes in sequence, Axe1 goes to 001, Axe3 goes to 385... and so on for each pedal.

Thoughts?

Video included for ultra specific purposes :

Great question, I have absolutely no idea... the Axe is essentially factory aside from the patches I've created. It's totally possible that I changed a setting on accident inside the settings, but I've read through the manual several times and nothing seems to match that description

Top Bottom